Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Drew, My Soccer Stud

Indoor soccer season is finished for all of us in the Klauser house. We got a few pictures of Drew from his last game.

Here he is after the game, all rosy-cheeked from playing hard. He just looks so cute and grown up in this.
Unfortunately this is a really crappy picture but I had to post it because this is where Drew shoots a beautiful goal.....it just sailed over everyone right into the goal.


Another action shot of Drew kicking the ball. It's really hard to take pictures through plexiglass! On the left there, you can see the reflection of the hallway to the concession stand. I cropped out Todd's brother standing there because his reflection was a little ghostly! LOL


Spring soccer starts up soon and Noah is the only one playing....his indoor team decided to stay together and do that league. It's just a 6x6 outdoor soccer league. I'm hoping to get some good action shots of Noah out in the spring sunshine. Spring IS right around the corner, right???

9 comments:

Amy said...

I sure hope it is...I've had about enough of winter!! Great pics of Drew!!

dianna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Drew*!* So darn handsome!

Send some cold down here PLEASE!

Shasta said...

Great pictures!! He's such a cutie! We don't have indoor soccer around here but it looks neat. My oldest is starting soccer this Spring, I'm anxious to learn all about it!

Anonymous said...

I hope your boys continue in soccer-I love watching those games.....outside in the gorgeous weather (that is coming...)

Kat said...

Oh my gosh! He looks SO CUTE leaning up against the wall in that top pic. What a handsome little guy! :)

Beth said...

He's looking a little to old for me:) I can't wait to catch a couple of his games (and Noah/Aiden's) this spring!

OHmommy said...

That first picture is so stinking cute. What a handsome soccer dude!

4funboys said...

we're so happy around here that it's spring...

spring = baseball+summers-a-comin' soon!

Jill and Todd said...

Sounds like a great end to a season. Looks like Drew was having a great game. Hello from all the Potrykus Family.