Friday, March 6, 2009

A Day In The Park

Yesterday was the perfect weather day and we did just about everything outside. When Todd and the boys got home we ended up hitting two different parks to play and we took a TON of pictures at the park. I tried to narrow it down to some of my favorites. It was one of the beautiful feel good days that makes you think spring is finally right around the corner and we soaked up every minute of it....even ending our day at TCBY with Grandma Tunie and Grandpa Ken sitting outside enjoying our snack. I'm so thankful for another warm day today!



I love this picture...he's so darn cute I can hardly stand it. Those brown eyes always get me.



Drew had to show his balancing skills.

The lighting stinks in the tunnel but it's such a cute picture of Noah.
Down the slide..........

Drew jumping off of the rock wall. These things rarely phase me anymore.




Noah is so proud now that he has mastered the monkey bars.
Aiden said "Hey guys, I could use a little help here".
Big brothers to the rescue.

One of my three monkeys.

Seriously, this was the kid that never wanted his picture taken. He was hamming it up yesterday and even asking for us to take a pic.

I love these three boys of mine and there is nothing better than the 5 of us out and about enjoying the day together.

9 comments:

Kat said...

What a perfect day! And WOW! Drew looks so big all of a sudden. And what a good big brother. So sweet. :)
Great pics!
I hope to be doing the same today. It is gorgeous outside.

Deb said...

Great pictures, Kelly! Don't you just love going outside without a jacket? Love love love the nice weather...

Anonymous said...

What a day for the park! Glad you all took advantage of it;cute pics!

Beth said...

We are loving the weather over here too! That pic of Drew jumping off the rock wall had my feet sweating:)

Anonymous said...

Park days were always our favorite days...though I admit Joe took the kids to the park far more often than I did. He did it so I'd have some time at home to get stuff done, or when I went to work. The weather is wonderful though, and I am glad you are taking full advantage...and DREW...KNOCK IT OFF>>>YOU look too darn grown up.

jennifer said...

what a fun day. I'm enjoying the warmer weather here too!

I bought the paper mache letter at Hobby Lobby. They are $2 there and this week paper mache is 1/2 off. Nice. :-)

Zoe said...

what a fun day!!!!

Tracey said...

What a great day! Looks like LOTS of fun!

dianna said...

Looks like someone isn't so camera shy anymore...THANK GOODNESS!

All the boys look TOO big...