Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My "Bud"ding Photographer

Noah borrowed the camera for the afternoon awhile back and took quite a few pictures. I love this one that he took of his rose bush.



It's a beautiful picture, but what's even more amazing is that he took one this professional looking when the rest of his pictures.........................



look like this..................


and this...............(love the blur effect)


it doesn't get more exciting.............

than Drew watching TV.....although I guess it's an interesting angle.....

but I must admit, I laughed my butt off at this one....it just may be my favorite.

Noah caught the cat sticking his tongue out at him!

Phlbbbbbbfffftt!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Grayson sums it all up.....too cute of a picture of him. Noah has a good eye.....and a boring one too!

Kat said...

I actually think he may be a professional photographer in the making. Honestly! He has quite an eye! Look at how the Burger Kind sign is completely centered. The angle on his bro? Perfect! Very well done!

Kellan said...

He is - a budding photographer. He needs to come over here and give me some pointers - I am still confused by my camera - ugh!

Have a good Wednesday - see you soon - Kellan

dianna said...

Photos...in order of appearance:

1)beautiful

2)this one says "hunger" to me

3)seriously my favorite

4)"the road is so long...and I must pee" is what I'm getting from this one.

5)I'm sure Noah was thinking how cool the shadow from Drew's face would look in this particular photo.

6)I believe the cat is saying, "kiss my *ss"

Lots of emotion here Noah.
Lots of emotion.

I agree with Kathryn...I see TONS of potential...

OHmommy said...

Way to go!!! I have been meaning to blog about Jay's photography.

Things have been so .... chaotic around here.

GREAT pics!!!

Beth said...

That picture of Grayson is absolutely hilarious! I can only imagine what he was thinking:) Way to go Noah!