Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Hey, it's like Flashback Friday on a Tuesday. Actually, today is my hubby's 36th birthday and I thought, hey, I need to flashback on him today.





He was such a cute little guy.


Awww, mommy and baby.

This has got to be my all time favorite picture of Todd. He is so cute in this picture, I just want to squeeze him all up. Can you see where Aiden gets his beautiful brown eyes from???



Even as a grown up, he still sleeps like a baby. One of Todd's favorite things when the boys were babies was to come home from work, cuddle up with them and take a nap. This was taken when Aiden was a baby.


Todd and Drew on Father's Day 2000. Gotta love the matching shirts.

This was taken for Father's Day 2004


This has always been one of my favorite pictures of Todd and I, taken in Colorado June 2004. I have this framed of us in our bedroom.

Honey, I hope you have a wonderful 36th birthday. It's hard to believe we've known each other 15 of those years. We have many wonderful memories and I look forward to many more!

9 comments:

Stimey said...

Great photos! Happy Birthday to Todd!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Todd, I'll never forget the birthday we celebrated for you in Colorado 2004. It was not a special celebration BUT it was in Colorado. I hope your wife and sons treat you to a great day.

Anonymous said...

Great post Kel....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD.... Thanks for taking such good care of our best girl and those beautiful boys of yours! Could there ever be a more wonderful gift?

Kat said...

What fabulous photos! What a cutie.
Happy Birthday, Todd!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hi!I just wanna say that I loved your blog.I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys.Oh!And I loved the music!I thought I was the only one who kept listening NKOTB!LOL!
~Take care~

dianna said...

Happy birthday Todd*!*

Thank you SO much for making plans to visit...I KNOW you must love my girl if you're going to make that haul with the whole fam damily*!*

LOVE the pic of Todd and his Mommy :)

Kellan said...

That was a great flashback - he was such a cute baby. Happy Birthday to your hubby - I hope he had a great day! See you - Kellan

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Todd....my fav was the Birthday from Hell...the last day of the florida vacation and 6 hour plane trip home via Kansas City.....now that is the way to celebrate a birthday! I am sure this was MUCH more fun! Supper was fantastic!

CFC Flames '04 said...

Oh, how cute! Hope he has a great birthday!