Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback Friday Part II

Ok, so I will take some flack for this one, but I don't care.


What do you see when you see this picture???? The top one is the old Busch Stadium right before a concert. A concert back in August of 1990 to be exact. The bottom picture was taken during the actual concert. Can you tell who it is?? 5 of us girlfriends stood there screaming our little hearts out for New Kids on the Block. We didn't care that we were so far away that they looked like ants. We were seeing them live!!!



And now, on October 24, 2008 ........me, Dianna, Erica, Julie, and Jen are going to Chicago to see them in concert again!!!! You don't want to know what we paid for tickets but let me tell you, we have better seats this time. And we are already acting like giddy little school girls because our favorite high school heart throbs are back together again. It's going to be an awesome weekend, just us girls.


2 comments:

Kat said...

Oh yeah. I was a huge NKOTB fan back in the day. Everyone still teases me that perhaps I named my oldest child (Joey) after my fav. I didn't. I promise.
Have a blast at the concert! Let me know all about it!!!!

dianna said...

Well, there goes my dignity...

Tee hee...I can't wait*!*