Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anatomy 101

I took Aiden to the Dr. today for his follow up appointment from his surgery and to get his bandages off. We had to wait for awhile in the room and I had forgotten to pack anything to entertain him with. So we looked through magazines trying to find foods, animals, anything remotely exciting. I then glanced up and saw a huge chart of the human anatomy. It showed all of the internal organs and such so I was pointing out the heart, the lungs, stomach etc and was explaining what each of their functions was. Aiden seemed pretty into it. In fact, he decided to teach me too. He points to the chart and says excitedly, "And look Mom, it's a penis!". Yep, it sure is. I'm glad he knows his anatomy.

10 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Smart kiddo! ;)
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love Aiden. His comments never fail to make me smile.

Hailey once asked Danny when she was little how boys and girls are different and after he explained, she said "oh I know Daddy. Boys have tails."

Kat said...

Hahaha! That is too funny. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL.......!!!!!!!!

My boys still don't use the proper name for it.

I guess I should teach it to them....hmmmmm.

that's hilarious.

Amy said...

At least he knows where the most important part is..LOL

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical....And will soon call for a whole different 'talk'. Have fun with that one!!!

Can I assume that Aiden's recheck released him for 'normal activity'? (Not that he let his surgery be more than a bump in the road)

dianna said...

Aiden, you're killing me*!*

Kellan said...

That was so cute! I hope he is recovering well!

I'm glad Noah had a good Birthday - he's so cute! Your boys are adorable and those pictures in your previous posts are so cute!

Hope you are having a good week, Kelly - see you - Kellan

4funboys said...

that is so funny... they learn that one pretty quick, don't they?

Anonymous said...

what a great photo!!!!!

no seriously, this is PRICELESS.

your kids are going to love that later in life.

(and Noah's weekend pics are inspiring. I just want to love on my boys today- and hang on to EVERY MOMENT and EVERY BIRTHDAY.)