Saturday, February 9, 2008

THINGS I NEVER GET TIRED OF DOING....

My new bloggy friend Amy posted this list on her blog so I decided to give it a try too.

10 Things I Never Get Tired of Doing.....

1. cuddling with my boys
2. drinking coffee
3. spending time with best girlfriend, Dianna
4. reading my books or magazines (whenever I can find the time)
5. spending time in the Rocky Mountains with my family.
6. having time with Todd in the evenings after the boys go to bed
7. watching my favorite TV shows or movies
8. listening to my favorite music
9. sitting in front of my computer
10. keeping in touch with my family and friends

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for playing! Love your list!!

dianna said...

I love those things too...except the Todd thing...he's a super nice guy and all...I like being around him and everything....