Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Losing My Marbles.....

No, really. I'm losing my marbles. We had 3 of them sitting here on the computer desk for a craft we are making with Noah for school. The cat took it upon himself during the night to take them and bat them around the basement. I happened to find him attacking one this morning otherwise I wouldn't have known they were missing. This cat is an enigma to me. He comes up to you and meows but if you so much as make a move towards him, he runs away. He comes out at night, we now know that now. He's unwrapped and eaten part of a Valentine's cookie, unwrapped some leftover breadsticks, played with some silverware left in the sink, and now the marbles. During the day, he pretty much hides out, with the occasional jaunt out and about the house. He sticks his tongue out a lot, I don't know if he's getting sassy or if he just likes to let it all hang out. He's slowly coming around though and coming out with us more and more, I'm just hoping soon he'll let us hold and cuddle him. That's what I want the most.
***Marble Update*** I found the marbles and put them back on the computer desk. I then took the boys to school. I just got home and was making my coffee and I kept hearing a clanking sound in the basement. Turns out Grayson was hitting marbles against the wall. Apparently my cat is smarter than me. Not good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grayson seems to be keeping you on you toes....I think he may be enjoying his nightly antics! Nothing like having another "child"

Kat said...

This is bizarre. My post today is titles, "Losing My Marbles". That is too funny!

So glad you found your marbles! ;)

Abbie said...

Those cat-beings ARE smart!! Those sneaky little buggers totally know what they are doing...stinkers....

dianna said...

aren't they always smarter than us? ;)