Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm It!

I love a good ole game of tag. Aunt Jer just tagged me with this one.
****************
How long have you been blogging?
I started in June 2006 on momsblog.com but then made the move here and love this site so much better. It's hard to believe it's been a year and a half.
****************
What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
I enjoy reading other blogs and thought it would be a great and easy way to document all of my memories,both good and bad, of my life as a mom with 3 boys. I've already gone back and read older posts and realize I had forgotten some of those little tidbits. No mentors really.
*****************
Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
For fun!
*****************
What 3 things do you love about being online?
Staying in touch with family and friends.
Having a world of information and entertainment at my finger tips.
Shopping.
*****************
What 3 things do you struggle with online?
Having things you say being miscontrued because they can't hear the tone of your voice.
I have withdrawal when my computer isn't working.
I hate spam!

***********************
I'm not going to tag anyone other than Dianna maybe! But if you want to join in, feel free to!

No comments: