Saturday, October 13, 2007

Whew, my week is over!!!

It was a great week but what a busy one, especially the last few days. Noah had a wonderful birthday. He got to take treats to school thursday and then the gmas,gpas, Uncle Scott, Uncle Matt, Aunt Beth, Blake, Ty and even Uncle Nate was in town and they all came over for dinner. Friday, Aiden and I got to go with Noah's class to Central Fire Station on a field trip. It was a lot of fun and Aiden had a ball hanging with his big bro and friends. Today was Noah's birthday party with his friends. All 11 kids that were invited showed up. Noah must really rate!! All the kids had so much fun and were so cute playing together. I had to include this picture of Noah and Drew together. I thought they looked so cute and brotherly!! The other one is when all of his friends sang happy birthday to him. Since Noah wanted a Halloween themed party, we made plain cupcakes and then I had all different kind of Halloween sprinkles, candy corn, black icing, orange icing, etc and the kids all got to decorate their cupcakes however they wanted. It was a hit and amazingly not too much of a mess. I am looking forward to having nothing to do tomorrow except go out to eat with Todd's parents. Drew and Noah are looking forward to Wednesday because it's Grandparents Day at school and they get to have some fun with Grandpa John and the Grandma's






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the party went well-cant believe everyone showed up! and the pic showed them all so well behaved....lucky you! and lucky it is a small class.....

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a great birthday. It was nice coming over last night. Your kids are so special. I am glad you and I figured out how to put the batterys in since it took us about 1/2 hour. Love the song

Anonymous said...

I bet Noah and his brothers had a blast! The pictures are great. I hope you and Todd get a chance to rest before work tomorrow!

dianna said...

Looks like fun! I love that decorate your own cupcake idea!

Try to take a breather-you deserve it :)

Dianna
did you get to HL yet?

Anonymous said...

What a houseful! You are a brave girl, but it looks like you have one happy little boy, so I am sure it was worth it. I hope Noah is feeling better too.

Stimey said...

Yay for decorate your own cupcake parties. So easy, so fun...so messy. And then the kids rampage through the house on their sugar highs.