Monday, October 8, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we met Matt,Beth,Blake,and Ty at the pumpkin patch. I have to say, I don't think I've ever sweat as much at a pumpkin patch as I did yesterday. Whew, it was hot!! Certainly didn't FEEL like fall and it doesn't even really LOOK like fall yet since very few trees have started to change colors. The kids had fun though. We took pictures, took a hay ride down to the corn maze and went through the maze. Then we went and picked out our pumpkins. I tried to snap some pictures of the boys and they tried to cooperate but I could also tell they were hot! In fact, in this picture of Aiden, I think he is dreaming of a tall, icy sippy cup of water! I certainly don't look forward to cold weather but some nice 60's and 70's would sure be nice!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how hot it was! When I load my pics I'll send them to you too...We had a good time despite the heat:)

Last year when we went to the pumpkin patch we had to grab pumpkins quickly because it was so cold and windy & now look at yesterday! Crazy midwest weather.

Anonymous said...

It looks like the cousins had a lot of fun! It's nice they're close in age and can have fun together.

dianna said...

It's very sweaty here too...Let me know when it starts getting really cool so I can dream about it...*sigh*
Dianna

Anonymous said...

This weather is simply crazy....but the cold will be here too soon for me. Loved the pics-still waiting for a good one of the 5 boys;think that will ever happen?

Anonymous said...

I think it is great the cousins are building memories together too. They will be doing that 'remember this, or remember that' before you know it, and won't it be great that they will not even remember not being a part of each other lives. And what can be better than a pumpkin patch. Every kid loves Halloween and all that surrounds it.