Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday Noah!!

My sweet, adorable, little Noah, how did you grow so quickly from this..........................

to this......................(you were the cutest Dumbo ever!)

to this........................................

to this..........................................(ahhh, what a sweet moment)

all the way to this big guy............................
You have grown so quickly that it makes me a bit sad for the days gone by. But I love my time with you now too. You are always such a ham and can say the funniest things and then you turn around and say something so sweet, it melts my heart. I remember when you were Aiden's age (2) and every morning, like clockwork, around 5 am you'd come running into bed with me. I'd spoon you, we'd snuggle up and go back to sleep. Those were some of my best sleeping hours. We just fit together perfectly. I'm so proud of you and the wonderful kid that you are. You'll always be my little guy. I love you Noah!
Oh, and your Dad thinks you have the coolest birthdate...it reads the same front and backwards. 10-11-01

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures ,especially with the song.Thanks for sharing Kelly.Happy Birthday Noah, I hope you have a great day. Looking forward to you party tonight and eating cake with you. There will be cake , there better be cake or I will give you a noogie.

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th birthday Noah...wishing you a fun day at school sharing a birthday treat, a fun time tonight for supper and a super fun party with your friends on Saturday. Glad I had all those Mondays with you before you went to school fulltime and could watch you grow up!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah, you sure have grown up to be a cool kid. Have fun at your parties

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th Birthday Noah! I hope your grandpa gets cake! Have fun at your parties. You sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH, Hope your birthday celebration is fun. You sure are one great little brother and big brother. It takes talent to be both. Right in the middle the same as me.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Love the pictures, Noah. You're sure a cutie. Aunt Jer

Anonymous said...

Hey there Birthday Boy....how was your day...Fun, I'll bet. I hope you had a great party and Grandpa didn't eat up all your cake! I will also bet Grandma Paulette helped him write his comment because there is not one misspelled word ;-)

dianna said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Hope it was fantastic! The Queen of Good Intentions will be sending a gift along soon-miss you!
Dianna

Love that song! :)

Stimey said...

Great pictures. And about the birthdate: My husband wanted that to be Sam's birthday soooo badly. Unfortunately Sam had different ideas and got himself born on a day that will semi-regularly be Friday the 13th.