Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Look, Mom, I'm Two!!


Yep, somehow he's done it, he's grown up!! It feels so wierd to say I have a 2 year old. Almost makes me want to have another baby. Aha ha haha! Ok, now that I'm done laughing........Like I always tell the boys, 3 is our magic number.
Aiden had his checkup yesterday. 28lbs and 35 1/4 inches. Todd and I were talking last night and I had to pull the little sheet out from the nurse and re-read it. I thought there was no way he was almost 3 feet tall! But it is right. Thank goodness I have it in writing. I do a great job of keeping my blog updated but not so good with the baby books. I may need to refer back to this in the future.

6 comments:

D. said...

God Kel, he's just so darn CUTE!!!
What a looker as are all of your boys-but I do see that mischevous little twinkle in his eye...
You are right, if Aiden and Mallory could get together without vomiting, we would be in trouble!

Aunt Cindy said...

He may have a mischievious twinkle in the eyes but I think he couldn't be more adorable. I could gobble him up he is just so cute. Three IS the magic number Kelly and 3 boys is the PERFECT number. You are truly blessed. Di...you need to make another Quincy run so we can all see your kids...we got rob of a visit with you last time.

Grandma Paulette said...

Cant believe Aiden sat still long enough to get such great pictures! You usually have to catch him on the run....Dianna-need some new pics of your girls soon too!

Joe said...

Great pictures Kelly, he sure is a dude. He looks like he enjoyed having his picture taken.

aunt jane said...

what a doll. He sure has an adorable smile but I am not sure you could trust him. Sounds like you all had a great birthday celebration. I hope I get hugs and kisses next time he is in.

Aunt Andrea said...

What beautiful pictures! He is so adorable, but I think all three of your boys are!