Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden~~~






Aiden, how did you go from this tiny little baby to this grown up toddler so quickly???






One of my favorite pictures---my little reindeer. December 2005
He rang in his birthday with a party. We had Grandpa Ken, Grandma Tunie, Grandpa John, Grandma Paulette, Aunt Beth, Uncle Matt, Blake,Ty, and Godmother Johnna with Mark,Ben, and Ella. We had a yummy supper, opened presents, had Blue's Clues cake and ice cream. I think he had a blast. He got very nice presents and had so much fun playing with everyone. Today he gets to spend his bday with Grandma Paulette b/c unfortunately mommy has to work. But tonight he will get to open his presents from mommy and daddy, have some more bday cake and do whatever the birthday boy wants. Aiden, I love you more and more every day. You bring smiles to our faces and even your big brothers still think you are the best thing in the world. I love seeing the 3 of you playing together, it warms my heart. I hope you enjoy your birthday and I look forward to all the adventures we'll have in the years to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden! I am glad you had a fun party and are getting to stretch out your birthday celebrations to include Yesterday and today too. I hope you have fun with all your new toys!

dianna said...

The Queen of Good Intentions has your card along with a little gift for your 2 yr old sitting right here next to me...I think I am hopeless...

Congrats to you and Todd and Happy Day to Aiden~as always, wish we could be there!

Love to all Bozarths everywhere!
Dianna

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Ooh, the parties sound fun Aiden. Glad to hear your day was so very special.

Anonymous said...

Aiden, it was fun having you here for your birthday. You sure did enjoy the birthday celebration on Sunday! and the Elmo shirt! Looking forward to another year of watching you grow up and smile....what a contagious smile you have

Anonymous said...

Kelly you look so beautiful in the hospital! You don't even look tired. Not all women look that great after having a baby.