Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oops!

Today is Grandparent's Day at Aiden's preschool and he was so excited for the Grandmas and Grandpa to come to see him there. Since it was a special day for him, I dressed him up in khaki's, a button down shirt, and what he calls his "fancy" shoes. As I was tying his shoes for him, I said "Aiden you are going to look so handsome for Grandma and Grandpa today."

Aiden gives me his sweetest smile and says..."Mom, I'm already handsome!"
Yes, sweet boy, you already are!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Haha! And smart too! :)

Mom said...

Had a fun time at the preschool-loved the scavenger hunt, and snacks! Now Mrs Steinkamp's orange/black striped tights were a bit much for me!

Aunt Cindy said...

Kids really have a way for seeing how it is, don't they? I am glad he had a good day at school with his grandparents..what a fun day to share and remember.