Monday, October 12, 2009

Noah's Birthday Party

Friday night we had our immediate family over for a birthday dinner for Noah. Noah planned the menu with some of his favorite foods.....Maid Rites, Mac n Cheese, Zucchini, Sun Chips, Deviled Eggs, a Fruit Tray, and some A&W Root Beer.

We had a few silly games to along with his bug theme. Drew found a game called "Caterpillar Crawl" where you had to get in a sleeping bag and slither you way through an obstacle course. They kids enjoyed this one. Here comes the birthday boy with Ellie cheering him on.


Aiden came through for the second time and took a breather.
They also played Hot Potato with a Very Hungry Caterpillar. Noah planned a few little "centers" as he liked to call them.

So heartwarming to see father and son cuddling on the couch. :)
Then it was time for gifts. Our family sure knows what he likes. He was so excited.
Noah can't wait to put a picture of the two cats in this frame.
Drew printed a picture of one of the Bakugan guys and put Noah's face on it. I think he liked it!
Noah cracked me up when he was reading this card. He pronounced nephew
as nee-fu. Love him.
Me and my Godson/Nephew. I can't believe he's a big 4 year old now also!
Noah decided on a Very Hungry Caterpillar cake, er cupcakes... I think it turned out pretty cute.
He blew all of his candles out in one breath.....I wonder what he wished for!
My niece Ellie is in love with our two kitties. She's been asking daddy for one.....
Hint, hint Matt.
It was a fun evening with the family. It always amazes me how six cousins can make the noise of 100 people......











2 comments:

Grandma Paulette said...

Noah-what a fun 8th birthday party! I loved your cake/cupcakes-cute idea and delicious! Hope your wish comes true.....and you got all gifts you wanted! I KNOW Jack was one of those!

Aunt Cindy said...

Looks like a fun party...the cake is ADORABLE. I hope Noah had all the fun he deserves and enjoys lots and lots of years to come with his new friend Jack.