Saturday, October 10, 2009

"I Think This Is The Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship"

"I Think This Is The Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship"
Can't you tell how thrilled they are that I woke them from their nap???

Awww, seriously, I know they were just sniffing each other but it does look like a little kissy, kissy.I wish I had my camera a couple of hours ago. I caught them cuddling on the couch and Grayson was licking Jack, giving him a bath. It was so fatherly (although it's usually a mother thing, but they are both males. LOL). It was so sweet it melted my heart but it also told me that they are loving and accepting each other. They've been sleeping next to each other quite a bit the past two days. We have the two best kitties, I just love these guys. They are certainly even more wonderful to cuddle with during this chilly weather.

2 comments:

Michele R said...

I'm so jealous! I love your cats. I have such a soft spot for grey cats.

Mom said...

So glad they are getting along so well..what a cute twosome