Friday, June 19, 2009

Noah's T-Ball Pictures

He's such a cute little booger isn't he?? He never fails to bring a smile to my face. We had ordered a 3x5 single of him and then a team picture but the coach always gets a free one so they made this 8x10 up of Noah for Todd. Isn't it cute?? Noah took a look at it and asked "How did I get on there?" My little slugger.

Here's the whole team minus 2 of the players. Everyone on the team except for one kid goes to Noah's school so that just makes it more fun and of course it's fun for us too because we know all of the parents. Noah says one of his favorite things about t-ball is having his Dad for the coach. I know that makes Todd proud. Great job Coach Dad!

7 comments:

Kat said...

He is a cute little booger!!!! :)

Stimey said...

That first photo is adorable!

Kellan said...

He is a cute little Cougar!

Take care - Kellan

Cindy said...

That picture of Noah is so darn cute. Todd looks as proud as any of the kids on the team, so my guess he is as happy to be Noah's coach as Noah is to have him be.

Mom said...

I love that picture of Noah-cute idea, and cute of him. John's still complains of all the years coaching soccer...but I think he also loves all the memories during those years.

Beth said...

Cute pics! Noah is adorable!
Are there any games left for us to make????

Deb said...

Great picture, Noah! ;-)