Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E.A.D. Designs

I fell in love with vinyl. I had been using regular scrapbooking rub ons for some of my projects but was always worried at how fragile they were and if they would come off. Vinyl is the way to go people. I will never go back. I found this great site called E.A.D. Designs from my friend Amy and have fallen in love. It is extremely easy to apply and it says it comes up with just the heat from your hair dryer. Good to know when it comes time to repaint a wall. Here are just a few things I've done with it.


I've made this monogram tile for a wedding in a couple of weeks. I had been making these with regular scrapbooking rubons but was always so worried that they'd rub off. The vinyl is so much better so I will be using this from now on.
I made this candle for a gift last weekend.

I think owls are the cutest things in the world so I had to put this little guy on the wall b/t my dining room and kitchen. Isn't he adorable??

I put one of the flourishes about the door from my kitchen to the living room. It's thought it would be cute with the other black accents in my kitchen.




8 comments:

Kat said...

No way!!! They are gorgeous! I just love the candle. Wow! Great job!!!

Mom said...

I too love the candle....you have such a creative side-not getting that from me I am sure! Way to go winning on that web site too!

Cindy said...

Very creative Kelly...I love my Bozarth Tile...Thanks again to my wonderful Godson!

Stimey said...

That owl is adorable! It would make me smile every time I walked past it. :)

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love vinyl too. I really like the flourish thingy above your door.

4funboys said...

love the vinyl... cool projects.

thanks for the link-- i'm going to try and get something for our house

Anonymous said...

Great ideas of how to use your rub ons. They remind me of some of the things you can get through Uppercase Living.

kristi said...

Wow..those are fantastic.