Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aiden's First Soccer League

Aiden has officially joined our soccer family. I had posted some pics awhile back from one of Aiden's games. This spring he played tiny tot soccer for the first time. His Uncle Matt (my brother) coached his team along with his cousins' Blake and Ty. We got their soccer pictures back a couple of weeks ago but I've procrastinated getting them scanned in.

I thought this picture turned out so incredibly cute. He was making goofy faces so I wasn't expecting it to turn out great. He's very lucky he's a handsome, affectionate dude. That's the only thing that saves him sometimes!

Here's the team picture. My brother Matt in the back right corner with my nephew Ty on the end right in front of him. Blake is the second from the left in the back row. It was fun although it wasn't until the last game that Aiden actually got into it more and made it through the whole game without getting in trouble. Progress people, progress!! Looking forward to fall when everyone is back to playing soccer.

My happy for the week, and trust me, I know it sounds pathetic that this my happy.....we finally have freakin' ABC on our satellite! AND we didn't have to pay extra for it. We've been without ABC on Dish Network for ages and it's been killing me. Now I can watch ABC whenever I want. Woohoo.
Ok, for my demanding readers (love you mom and Aunt Cindy) tomorrow will be flashback friday and I already have an idea of what I will post.
I'm off to take Noah and Aiden to see UP while Todd and Drew are at Terminator.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I think due to the wedding season, it should be Bozarth weddings past. That sounds like a goody :)

Aunt Cindy said...

HEY....I'm HAPPY for you...ABC woohoo...how did you live without it on Sunday night?

Great picture of Aiden in his very first soccer uniform. I'm sure he played his little heart out.

I'm already anticipating Flashback Friday...my fav. It's almost always good for an augh.....

Jan said...

I'm not really sure when Dish put ABC back on. Over a month ago I was in the bedroom and Kris said to put the TV on channel 29. There it was.....ABC and we never even knew it.

Deb said...

Love the pictures, Kelly. We received Brandon's baseball pictures last Friday night. Not sure at what age this happens...but at some point they think it is NOT COOL to smile. SO I paid for a group photo and individual photo of my son with an angry look on his face...NICE! (I miss the cute smiling photos) ;-)

Mom said...

ABC......YEA. I cant imagine living without it! Great soccer pics