Thursday, April 24, 2008

Aiden's Fortune

I've been dying to post about this but lost the fortune for awhile and couldn't remember the exact words. But I found it today, so here goes the story. Not too long ago, Aiden and I took my mom out to eat at Taste of Thai for lunch. Towards the end of our meal, Aiden informs me that he has to go poop. We dash off for the bathrooms and he ends up going pee instead. After we get back to the table, I open Aiden's fortune cookie for him. This is what it read..................
Now I know I have a sick and twisted sense of humor, but that's funny!! I'm still snickering over it.

At bedtime tonight, Todd and Aiden were singing their bedtime songs. Todd decided to tape them as a surprise for me. One is the 'ABC' Song and the other is "Are You Sleeping?" (I guess that's the name). That's Todd and Aiden's special song they always sing at bedtime. Aiden and I have a whole handful of songs that we do at bedtime. Can you see who the parent is that gets suckered into staying in his bed the longest?? :) Enjoy!

(It's such a shame the kid has no stuffed animals!)


7 comments:

Beth said...

The videos are adorable. Maybe Ty & Aiden could go on tour together:)

Anonymous said...

ok. first off...YOU definately have the Bozarth BOYS sense of humor!!!! (though admittedly that was pretty funny)

THEN. How could I not go to bed with a smile on my face after seeing Aiden's bedtime songs. Too darn cute.

dianna said...

Ok...the mellow thing...made me think of mellow yellow and the fact that mellow yellow looks like pee made that fortune even funnier...I must be half Bozarth.

Mallory was singing along with Aiden~they should do a duet*!*

Abbie said...

HAHHAHAHA OH my goodness, that is freaking hilarious!! And how cute are the bedtime songs? *sigh*

Kellan said...

Cute videos - cute boy singing his songs!!!!

Have a good day - Kellan

Kat said...

Oh that little boy voice is too sweet! So cute!
And I think that fortune is hilarious too!

CFC Flames '04 said...

Oh my goodness! Aiden's songs were SO sweet! How wonderful your recorded them - little boys grow up way too fast! SO CUTE!