Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week in the Life-Saturday

Getting behind on my pictures again.
Saturday was wonderful, it was a lazy kind of day, nowhere to be. Too bad there isn't more of those days. We had Matt, Beth and kiddos over for supper and to hang out. We had fun as usual.
Here we got the 5 youngest kiddos sitting and ready to eat. Todd made 2 kinds of homemade pizza, salad with his homemade dressing that is so yummy. My big contribution was cutting up some fruit and buying fudge bars and ice cream for dessert. Yes, I love lazy Saturdays. :)
Drew was nice and let the boys in his room to dance to the tunes on his ipod. They were cracking me up. Ty was rocking the guitar.
Beth snapped this without me knowing but I love it. I'm hanging on the couch with a glass of wine and my daddy. We're watching Ellie play and the Little Mermaid was on the TV. She had a rough day with falling and getting stitches on her forehead so she had a few not so happy moments. She came out of it though and enjoyed her evening.
This was a shot I took out of my bedroom window in the morning. I was opening the curtains and noticed 3 fat, fluffy bunnies hanging out in my backyard. They are just too cute.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MOM said...

love seeing thos cuzins having fun together