Thursday, September 11, 2008

Got The Funk??


I've been in a horrible funk lately. I had a string of a few good days and thought I had kicked it but no such luck. I was at WalMart the other day and came across these. You know you've got it bad when the sight of Chocolate Caramel Candy Corn can make you momentarily happy. I rushed home and mixed them with peanuts for my afternoon snack. Verdict?? They just don't compare to the regular cand corn/peanut mixture. Too bad, I really had my hopes up.
I've been watching a lot of the videos associated with 9/11 and reliving the horror. I'll never forget that day, I remember it so vividly. It was like some horrible dream come to life. But as horrific as it was to me, it's nothing compared to those that were there and actually lived it or had family and friends that lived it. I can only hope and pray that nothing like that ever happens again.

3 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hey!Hope this next week turns out to be way cool for you!
About 9/11:That's what terrifies me the most...Imagining what that people and families went through is devastating to me...I'm not afraid to die but I can not imagine what would I do if something happens to one of mine...
Very sad...
xoxo

Anonymous said...

thanks for the negative verdict, you saved me $2

9/11
as a nation we should never, ever forget that tragic day. God bless all the victims.

Anonymous said...

Never have seen that type of candy corn....what next cheesecake flavor?