Sunday, August 17, 2008

KofC BBQ

The KofC Barbecue is always the last hurrah of summer before school starts. For those who aren't from around these parts, it's real similar to a fair....rides, games, food, good times. The weather was great for it this year, it wasn't too hot and there wasn't any rain. We had a great time. Here are just a few of the pictures I took last night.

Aunt Beth and the 5 boys trying to win a fish. We played this one last time later in the night before we left. Drew won a fish and was so excited. Unfortunately, he didn't survive the night. Since we already have our little fish tank back up and running, I guess we'll be making a Walmart run for another little goldfish.

Noah and Aiden patiently waiting for the race cars to start. Ty was in the car behind them so they were talking to him.
My niece Ellie. Drew says she's like chocolate....too good to resist. I have to agree!Drew at the bumper cars.
Yikes, I let my baby go on that ride! Drew is getting too big for the kiddie rides and he's definitely tall enough for the adult ones, I'm just too chicken to let him ride them. I finally conceded and let him and Todd ride this last night....he loved it!! It's called The Screamer. That's what I felt like doing when he rode it.
Aiden driving the bumper boats. It was for really little kids. In fact, to give you some perspective, Noah was almost too tall to ride them and he's 6! Aiden thought he was pretty big stuff though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo hooo!! I love big days like this because the kiddos go STRAIGHT to bed....he...he...

CFC Flames '04 said...

Looks like fun!

I read about more missing underwear too. How funny! Maybe you should set up a video camera in there one night. LOL

Anonymous said...

It is so hard letting them grow up, but if Drew loved that ride, you are in for lots of 'conceding' in your future. It looks like the boys had tons of fun, and sadly, yes, this marks the end of summer!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Uhhhh...Can i go too!?
That place looks so cool!
Good to know that you guys had a blast!
And baby Ellie...I agree with Drew!Irresistible!
*muack*
xoxoxoxo