Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You're Not Alone

Do you ever feel like you are being watched???

(Grayson peeking down at me from the top of our kitchen cabinets. It's almost creepy)
The gerbils have been busy running around the house in their little ball and the cats love to watch. I'm not liking the look on Graysons' face right now. I also just noticed Jack on the left with his paw underneath the ball. It might have helped it I had edited these first. The lighting isn't really good, Jack just blended right in.

And I have to say, those gerbils are so stinkin' cute. I want to get a picture of them when they cuddle up together and sleep. And if you accidentally wake them, their little heads poke up and they look around all sleepy eyed. Yes, our zoo keeps us busy but they are so much fun. If only we could train Jack to stop eating everything he sees! He just ate through a package of rolls I had bought for dinner....two of them are missing their bottom half.


8 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Can't even begin to imagine what is going on in the gerbils mind with TWO cats watching his every move...LOVE the one of Grayson on the kitchen cabinets..how does he get up that high?

Kelly said...

Cindy, he jumps on the counter, then on the refrigerator, then up on top of the cabinets. He doesn't do it often, but when he does, he usually scares the crap out of me!

Mom said...

Those pictures are too cute...but those poor gerbils with their fan club!

Stimey said...

Oh, man. The gerbil ball never even occurred to me. Reason #857 to get gerbils!

Deb said...

Love the picture of Grayson on the top of the cabinets. Lou does that every once in awhile also...but I always yell at him to get down...because I have antique jars (from my gr'ma) on top of my cabinets.

He also gets on the top of our linen cabinets in the bathrooms. Cats LOVE to be at the highest vantage-point! :)

Beth said...

Love that first picture! Grayson looks p*s^ed your even taking his photo:)

Those poor gerbils:)

Beth said...

you're....sorry my grammar stinks today.

Controlling My Chaos said...

It must be so fun in your house with the Gerbils teasing the cats. Love it!