Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Capturing A Perfect Moment

Sometimes you just walk into a room and see something that makes your heart melt. Halloween afternoon these 3 were cuddled up watching TV. I had no idea they had fallen asleep until I walked in the room.
Later after Todd had been up for a bit, I had to go in and wake Aiden to go trick or treating. I kissed him on the forehead, he woke up with a smile and asked me if he could get up now. I told him to look at who was sleeping on his arm. He smiled and rolled over and cuddled with Jack for awhile before getting up. I swear, how did we find the best 2 cats in the world??

4 comments:

Mom said...

It is nice that some of your boys still take naps....I think ONE of those may always! Jack is a cutie, as is Grayson

Jessica said...

Aww that is so sweet! Animals are so wonderful to cuddle with.

Deb said...

Adorable pictures, Kelly. :)

Amy said...

adorable!!