Monday, December 22, 2008

A Little Fun

Abby from Just as I Am tagged me for this cute little whatever-you-call-it.



Here are the rules..........



1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your photos.



2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.



3. Explain the picture.



4. Tag 4 people to do the same.



So here goes.............let me find that picture. I hope it's not embarrassing.

This is from March of 2004. Drew had his 5th birthday party at Aladdin's Castle and this picture is of him and Ben with his gift that Ben gave him. Oh and there's half of a Caroline on the right side. I promise Drew isn't picking his nose either. Ben looks oh-so-thrilled to be getting his picture taken.

I tag Dianna, Beth, Amy, and Kat.

2 comments:

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You only tagged three....

Amy said...

this one looks fun..I'll probably get to it after Christmas..Thanks for the tag, Cute picture and Have a wonderful Christmas!!