Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What Does Your Latte Say About You???

Who would have thought my coffee would know me so well??? I guess we are pretty tight. I love you dear coffee!





What Your Latte Says About You



You don't treat yourself very often. You find that indulging doesn't jibe with your very disciplined life.



You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.



Intense and energetic, you aren't completely happy unless you are bouncing off the walls.



You're totally addicted to caffeine... but you like to pretend like you aren't!



You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.



You are expressive and friendly, but you are never pushy.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I dont know cause I don't like coffee... but I would love to find out what my hot coco means :)

Kellan said...

What a cute quiz - I need to go try it out!

Have a good afternoon, Kelly - see you soon - Kellan

Kat said...

Ours said almost the same exact thing except for the last sentence. Apparently I am a child at heart because I like vanilla. Hmm.
That was really cute!

dianna said...

That's a tad (insanely accurate and) creepy Kel...