Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aiden and Cousins Play Soccer

Aiden is loving soccer this year. It might have something to do with the fact that his Uncle Matt is his coach and he has his cousins' Ty, Hunter, and Carter on his team. I haven't gotten any pics of him by himself yet but he had team pictures the other day so I'm anxious to see how that one of him turned out. I tried my best to capture some pictures at his last game but those 3 and 4 year olds move around so fast, it's hard!!

Here are Hunter and Aiden conversing before the game.
Uncle Matt talking to Aiden, Ty, and Hunter. Probably coming up with a game plan I'm sure. :)


Aiden (with the yellow ball) going in to score his goal!

He's done a great job this year of going after the ball and dribbling it down the field.



Aiden and Ty are talking strageties.
An attempt at a team picture. I was laughing so hard. Carter kept putting his hands up (he has them by his ears in this picture), the little girl in the front kept putting her hands up her shorts, and the Carter would take off running. It was comical, but was also stressing me out. I felt sorry for the photographer!
Only 3 games left in the season, I'll be sad when it's over. It's so cute to watch and Aiden is getting so much more out of it this year than he did last year.


2 comments:

dianna said...

YIKES! What a motley crew! I'm sure it's SO fun to watch : )

Mom said...

I am sure the boys have a ball...not so sure about poor Matt!
Love seeing him be a coach-after all the soccer years Dad put in