Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Birds

My furry babies.
"And they call it..kitty love"
Bathtime for Jack. He looks really thrilled.

Awww, look at that....they're embracing each other.
By the time I got to this picture, I was laughing so hard I could barely hold the camera straight. (yes, I need a life). The expression on their faces is priceless. But how cute are they???



Can you feel the love??
These cats have the cutest and craziest personalities. They provide us with a lot of entertainment. I never in my wildest dreams expected them to become best friends. It's so cute to watch them.

5 comments:

Mom said...

those 2 are just TOOOO cute; I am glad they are friends...or a little more

Deb said...

Great shots Kelly! So happy they are buds...I'm sure it makes your life a little easier. I love kitties so much! :)

Amy said...

Those are great shots! I'm not much of a cat lover, but they are pretty cute!

Aunt Cindy said...

great pictured...love that third one...And the stories are the best. They are quite entertaining.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲