Monday, February 22, 2010

He's Got A Point

"The bad thing about taking a bath is that you can't really get clean. You're just sitting in your own dirt. It washes right off of your skin and just floats in the water." ---Noah Klauser

Other words of wisdom.......
As we were running through the rain and sleet to get into the restaurant......
Aiden: "Mom, I wish I had a force field around my hair."
Me: "Why?"
Aiden: "Because then my hair couldn't get wet".
Might be a good invention.

Noah: "Mom, I can't wait until I'm your age."
Me: "Why is that?"
Noah: "Because then I wouldn't have to get out of bed in the morning for school."
This was said to me as I was lying in bed trying my hardest to wake up. It did get me out of bed and off to making breakfast for the boys though. Nothing like a guilt trip to make you get up and get going.

6 comments:

Mom said...

too cute..I love what these grandkids come up with!

dianna said...

I agree with Noah...I don't take baths for that very reason!

I would SO buy Aiden's invention!!!

You should use the line I do for the kiddos.
"When you're a grown-up you can do WHATEVER you want...until then, you do what I TELL YOU TO!!!" (holy cr*p...did you just hear Freddie?!?)
AND you can stay in bed if you want to. They know where the bread and water are!

Kat said...

Hahaha! That is so cute!

I have often thought that about baths. Kinda icky. That is why I only take baths when I am clean. ;)

Aunt Cindy said...

Wonder how Noah will feel about getting out of bed to go to work? I hate it. I guess he could work nights like Uncle Joe.

Aunt Cindy said...

Wonder how Noah will feel about getting out of bed to go to work? I hate it. I guess he could work nights like Uncle Joe.

Amy said...

That's why I always take showers!! LOL...I want a force field too! Let me know when he figures it out..:-)