Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleepover in Noah's Room

Last weekend Drew spent the night at a friends' house so Noah and Aiden thought it would be fun if Aiden had a "sleepover" in Noah's bed. They were so cute cuddled up together in the twin bed and Jack even joined in on the fun.



They enjoyed it so much that they did it again the next night. The perk?? Aiden didn't wake us up at all during the night! Woohoo. Monday night when Todd said it was bedtime, Aiden walks in and climbs into Noah's bed again. When Todd said something about it, Aiden said that Noah was letting him sleep there every night. Too sweet. We did make Aiden sleep in his own bed and will let them sleep together on the weekend again if they want.
The boys have been playing so sweetly with Aiden lately. Just the past few weeks I've noticed Noah and Aiden playing together constantly, whether it be with Legos, Little People, Star Wars and Ben 10 guys, Pokemon cards, or whatever, the two of them have been spending a lot of time together and I've even noticed Drew going out of his way to make time for him. I think Aiden is finally getting old enough where they have more in common and it's so sweet to it. All along Aiden has just wanted to be a part of things with his big brothers and I always worried that with his age gap compared to Drew and Noah's that that would never happen. It's also a huge help to me because I can save all of that make believe play for him and Noah (makes me want to bang my head against the wall) and during the day Aiden and I can do other things.


6 comments:

MOm said...

how cute-so nice when all the brothers get along. Just getting older does help.....but I am sure there will still be fights and arguments along the way

Beth said...

Too cute!

This is how my boys sleep every night...regardless of the full size bed that sits empty on the bottom bunk!

Just think how cozy it is:)

JeffBoz said...

Very cute. Reminds me of me sleeping with......pick a brother.

Amy said...

That is so adorable!! Hope you're doing well!!

Deb said...

What a great big-brother Noah is! I love the snuggle pics! :)

dianna said...

I miss your boys!!!!!