Monday, February 9, 2009

Ready for My Close Up

Zoe from I've Come Undone took part in this question and answer post that originated with the Immoral Matriarch. Basically the person will give you 5 questions to answer about yourself on your blog and then anyone that reads your blog can volunteer and you come up with 5 questions for them. I figured, why not, I was hard up for something to blog about. Then I got busy and pushed it to the wayside. (Sorry Zoe). I'm getting to it now, better late than never right?? And Zoe was pretty easy on me, nothing too embarrassing will be coming out of my closet today! So here goes:

1.So you are a Twilight fan. Which character are you? This was easy....back in October I took a quiz to answer this very question. Here's the answer

2.Do you prefer digital or paper scrapbooking? Is there a supply or line you can't live without? I prefer paper scrabooking and paper crafting, something about the hands on process is very therapeutic for me. I enjoy digital too although haven't gotten a lot of experience with it yet. It's fun but I already spend too much time on the computer, ya know? As for supply lines, I love them all but REALLY love Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey for their awesome papers.

3.As the only woman in a house full of men...how do you infuse a bit of estrogen into their lives? Hmmm, that's a good question, I was always a bit of a tomboy....never liked pink, lace, and all that frou-frou. But my oldest has a crafty passion too so we share that and I have all 3 of my boys in the kitchen cooking with me. They love it and I look at it as good husband training for them.

4.If you could get with any member of NKOTB who would it be (husband gives a free pass)? Oh Zoe, I love you for asking this question. Jordan baby! The sound of his voice still makes me weak in the knees. (and he's easy on the eyes too)

5.As a busy wife and mother how do you make time for yourself? I'm not very good at this one but I am getting better. My husband is VERY good about letting me lock myself in my craft room, go shopping, taking a walk, whatever. I just don't do it enough. I really need girl time and haven't gotten out with my girlfriends for awhile so that is one of my goals to work on. My girls keep me sane!

Want to be a part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someoneelse in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

LOL I tried to be nice. You NKOTB groupies crack me up!!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You can interview me, Kel.